Marcy has tagged me to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself.
1. Hot beverages and soups have to be really hot~I can’t abide lukewarm;
2. I always leave a small amount of coffee or tea in the bottom of my cup, usually because it’s lukewarm by then (refer to #1);
3. I love being near large bodies of water – but I can’t swim;
4. Also love being near mountains-but I’m afraid of heights;
5. I can’t stand to leave the house with my bed unmade. The rest of the place can be a disaster, but the bed must be made!
6. I’m terribly claustraphobic. I can handle elevators ok, but being stuck in traffic jams nearly drives me over the edge.
And now, according to the rules* (and you all know I always play by the rules), I must tag six others…
Link to the person that tagged you.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know you’ve tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.