Are there eight random things you don’t know about me? I think over the past 18 months I’ve confided many of my most “interesting” secrets, but since Michele asked so nicely, I’ll give it a go.
- I can’t stand loud, repetitive mechanical noises, like lawn mowers and gas powered edgers. They make me want to scream.
- I’m claustrophobic, and get really edgy in traffic jams or wedged in the middle of the row at the theater.
- I love animals with a passion, and am so tenderhearted I cannot bear to hear or watch anything where animals are hurt. When I was a kid, I couldn’t even watch Lassie, because she was always in some kind of danger during the show.
- I drive fast – too fast.
- I’m not nearly the perfectionist that people think I am 😉
- I have no talent whatsoever for art – drawing, crafting, etc. I really don’t. Or for any type of needlework.
- As much as I love working as an accompanist at the high school, I do not like teaching, and, not surprisingly, I’m not any good at it. Years ago, when I taught private piano students, I remember feeling an overwhelming urge to push them off the piano bench so I could play the piece the right way.
- I don’t like talking on the telephone or making phone calls, and will put off doing it until the last possible moment.
There you have it~I’m not tagging specific people, but feel free to play along if you haven’t already done this one.